1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Crashing

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by danny.morrell, Jan 5, 2020.

1. danny.morrell

danny.morrell New Member

My son downloaded the game on Christmas Day and it played fine for 2 seasons, he is just into his third and the game crashes. It seems to be time based rather than when selecting any particular menu. This is so frustrating.

The reason I say it seems to be time based is I can do something different each time I go into the game but after a minute of loading I will get the PS4 blue screen and error code CE-34878-0.

I have uninstalled and downloaded again but it has had not effect, there are no updates waiting to be downloaded on the game or the PS4.

This seems like a common problem and Dovetail needs to sort it out!!!!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  2. zacharybauder

zacharybauder New Member

I am having the exact same issue. It crashes even if I just let it sit on the main screen

3. hollywoodhamel

hollywoodhamel New Member

I just bought this game two days, and I am having the same problems, seems like every time I get to the 5th or 6th event in career mode, the next time i attempt to play its constant blue screen in the main menu. The only way i am able to continue is if I disconnect from the internet..I've also deleted and re-installed twice, and ive also deleted my saved data forcing me to restart my career twice, it is quite frustration cause it is a good game.