Ge Overlay Difficult To Work On

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mark Tyrrell, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Mark Tyrrell

Mark Tyrrell New Member

I finally managed to achieve the problem of working World Editor and showing imagery via Google Maps. I was working on a route and the co ordinates seemingly show a different area where I was working. It showed the area of Exeter and not an area where a railway used to run years ago. "The old Tavistock to Yelverton line." My route is a further south west from Exeter than Exeter itself. I typed in the co ordinates in Google Earth and jotted it down and typed it into the box and clicked on the small play icon. It is nowhere near my previous route I had designed (as if it was correct, the correct imagery would show at that precise location, as it seems Google Earth is entirely - wrong!). Does anyone know how to get the correct imagery for the correct location of where I have my route please? Many thanks.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  2. Mark Tyrrell

Mark Tyrrell New Member

I may have this comment in the wrong section, so I apologise if that is the case. Thank you moderators, please let me know.

3. Mark Tyrrell

Mark Tyrrell New Member

Just an update, the Satellite images may not show as my route was a "cloned route" made by myself and not of the original. My original route I had made, had the accurate co ordinates for the area and shown the correct area in the imagery. However, it would be great if you wanted to work on a route and wanted to extend it by cloning it - but it showed a different area in the imagery. Just a proposal if it is possible to program the accuracy of Google Earth imagery to be precise to the area as seen in the original route... or is it a start from scratch to remake the route again? Just a hint if this is possible in TS2020. Many thanks.