Geml Between Liverpool Street And Colchester

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by silva88, Mar 17, 2023.

1. silva88

silva88 New Member

Create a route that runs out of Liverpool Street to Colchester town with class 321 and 720s that run on the route with stops such as Stratford, Romford , shenfield , ingatestone,Chelmsford , Hatfield peveral, witham ( Braintree branch) kelvedon, marks tey , Colchester and Colchester town.
    Also with the class 360 and add the branch line Braintree to witham calling at white notley, cressing, Braintree Freeport and Braintree with a class 321 and the Colchester to Walton on the naze calling at Colchester town, hythe, wivenhoe, alesfrod, great Bentley, weely, thorpe le soken, Kirby cross , frinton on sea and Walton on the naze with a class 321 and finally the Liverpool Street to clacton on sea calling at Stratford, shenfield , ingatestone, Chelmsford, witham , Colchester, wivenhoe, thorpe le soken and clacton on sea. It would be nice to see the GMEL and the Sunshine Coast line together. Trains running out between Liverpool Street up to Colchester, Braintree and clacton and AI can then run the non added routes such as Southend Victoria , Ipswich , Norwich , Sudbury and southminster.

2. Dougie1974

Dougie1974 New Member

It's already available, GEML Liverpool Street to Ipswich.

3. silva88

silva88 New Member

i got this

4. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Well-Known Member

Ah, I see, you want an updated version, it's a good shout as the 2012 version has dated badly.

There is an updated GEML being made for Alan Thomson Sim but as far as I know it'll be the existing route plus Ipswich to Norwich. A Class 745 is also being made by them and GU Studios (who made the Class 317 for AP). I'd love the Sunshine Line and a Class 720 to go with it though as it's my local line.

On the flip side, there's also a backdated early 1990s Liverpool Street to Clacton and Walton route being made by the class 309 preservation group and they're making a Class 309 too.