1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going For Target Fish

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by Donkey, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Donkey

Donkey

If anyone one is interested in going for target fish roach,tench,etc. Add me on xbox (Apex Donkey). It's not always about the biggest fish in the lake.

• Like Like x 2
  2. MrCrabtree

MrCrabtree

I often go float fishing for roach, trouble is my 3lb line gets snapped by almost any other fish that takes it...still nice to go stalking with the float, makes a change from just sitting there waiting for the alarm to go off

3. onimod13

onimod13

I no longer stay at a peg and just stalk wherever i go due to the amount of lost fish as it snaps line 2 or 3 near instant no matter what line tension i have (i have mostly been using the 25 line as hunting the big boss fish)

4. Killer40NL

Killer40NL

Ty for your tips about the more little targets :). But sneaky managed in our little session to catch 2 bosses quickly :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Donkey

Donkey

Lol nice catches.

6. Killer40NL

Killer40NL

ty :)

But caught mowgally again after that. It's a great Cat but i guess boss fishes are almost allways at the same location? This Catfish begins to follow me :P I catch this Cat and also Wedge every time at the same place.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016