Gp38 Service Mode 1 Help

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by VulcanCCIT, Jul 29, 2018.

1. VulcanCCIT

VulcanCCIT New Member

I tried this out but I keep derailing at the end of the track... looks like I should be on the right hand track... or should I just stop at the rail stop at the end of the track. If I am to be on the right hand track how do I get over there?

2. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

Have you checked the map to make sure all the switches are set the correct direction? On this route all the freight trains need you to manually change the tracks, like in real life, so I bet you had to change a switch in the track but did not.

• Like Like x 1
  3. VulcanCCIT

VulcanCCIT New Member

You are right... I am in the map now... I can hover over the switch...it says to press A but nothing happens... How do you switch the switch? via the map? or do you have to get out and walk over to it? I can't find a doc on how to do this....

4. VulcanCCIT

VulcanCCIT New Member

I think it is related to the same bug where you can not control your reverser sometimes or the brake, after going to the map or other things. Also the Boom Camera does not seem to work. I hope they are tracking bugs... thoughts on my thoughts???

5. VulcanCCIT

VulcanCCIT New Member

I found out (via the bug forum) if you go to the map with the controller, instead of exiting by pausing, then the map, the switches work fine....so do the other controls like the reverser. I think they should fix that pause map bug though.

• Like Like x 1