1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Granger Heartland--kansas City To Topeka--scenario...dead End ??

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by christianbuettner.1, Dec 3, 2019 at 2:26 PM.

1. christianbuettner.1

christianbuettner.1 New Member

Hi, new here and posting only one little bug: Using that new DTG-Track (==>look up) all runs well until
    scenario(GP40-2) 4. Industry Standard Pt.2
    After bringing freightcars 3rd.time to position and driving back again to Miller..XX---no way !
    Junctions doe'nt switch back to ahead-line and train derailes.
    Is anx FIX or update needed ?

2. treid09

treid09 Active Member

I've had a similar problem before on a different route. I would try to run the scenario again, and if it still does not work, I would try to edit the scenario so that the junction switches properly. Good luck and God bless

3. christianbuettner.1

Jep...thanks!..I saved it shortly before that action---and again: No way. I'm not so firm using TS-Editor but is there a way
    to fix it by RW-Tools?

4. treid09

treid09 Active Member

That's a good question, afraid I can't help you there. I have no experience whatsoever with RW- tools, so I have no idea what it can do. I would do some asking on RW America if nobody else here can help you and perhaps open a ticket with Dovetail Support. God bless

5. christianbuettner.1

O.k, I'll ask DTG directly about any resons.:)

• Upvote Upvote x 1