Graphics Settings Nvdia Rtx And Ts 2020

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jack O'Track, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Jack O'Track

Jack O'Track Active Member

Any suggestions for a RTX 2080 ti. TSW 2020 works great, but with TS2020 i get a lot of aliasing ...

• Like Like x 1
  2. trev123

trev123 Active Member

Go into the Nvidia Control Panel then Manage 3D Settings, Program Settings tab, click on the Add button, then select browse and then find your TS 64 bit exe and I think it is OK you click on then set it up from the different settings. Someone has suggested making all settings application controlled where you can. This can be a bit of try and error sort of thing so you may have to play around with the settings to get what you want. You can also try RW Enhancer Pro if you don't own it. https://www.rwcentral.com/store/product/6-rw-enhancer-pro/

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Jack O'Track

Jack O'Track Active Member

Thankx, been doing that and was hoping fro some settings advice there.
    I read about RW enhancer Pro, seems quite expensive, and a remark in this post that Reshade (4.4.1) has the same effects. Tried is, but it barely makes a difference.Aliasing the the biggest downer for TS 2020.

Guess Dovetail will not improve their graphics for a while to come, they might want to sell their TSW 2020 first. Lets hope some third party clever guys come up with better textures for TS.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019