Greetings To Everybody

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Farmer_C, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Farmer_C

Farmer_C Well-Known Member

Last October I happened to bump into a Dovetail Games add in Facebook and learned about Train Simulator 2017 for the first time. A couple of days later I bought the game from the Steam shop and ever since there has been no turning back. I am enjoying the game very much.

My enthusiasm for trains started already a long time ago when I began building model railroads. Ever since I have been interested in railways and trains and with everything related to them.

In TS2018 the various German routes and rolling stock are my favourite, but I also greatly enjoy the UK routes and scenarios.

My immeasueable enthusiasm for TS2018 even inspired me to establish my very first Youtube channel featuring my TS2018 videos. The channel is titled ”Train Simulator 2018 videos”. I will be posting short TS2018 gameplay videos showcasing various DLCs such as routes, loco and wagon add-ons as well as different enhancement packs, repaints and much more with an emphasis on German rail network and DB rolling stock.

I warmly welcome everyone to visit the channel. So far there are only a couple of videos, but there is much more to come. TS2018 is such a superb game!

Here’s a direct link to the channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4VjPGgr2kYRWBMn_PkHA7A

• Like Like x 1
  2. PlatChap

PlatChap Well-Known Member

Glad to have you on the forums! Best of luck to you on your YouTube aspirations.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Farmer_C

Farmer_C Well-Known Member

Thank you PlatChap. It will undoubtedly take some time before I come to grips with all the new tricks and traits of TS2018 as well as the siding elements like this forum and Youtube. Nevertheless, learning new is always fun, and it's even more fun, when it's related to railways, rail transport, locos and other roll material.

Yesterday, I had my first proper encounter with the scenario editor. What I learned is that it doesn't take many clicks to create the first "Consist error". :) I have to admit that the editor beat me 5-0. The interface is not the most user-friendly, but with determination and practice I believe it's possible to conquer these challenges.

4. TrainSim-Martin

TrainSim-Martin Well-Known Member

Nice to have you here Farmer_C !

I was about to suggest you drop your channel link over in the Community Submissions bit but I see you've beaten me to it xD

• Like Like x 1