PlayStation Gwe Journey 1c22

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Nick Y, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

I came across a weird bug this morning.
    I was driving service 1C22 HST from Paddington to Taunton (well Reading anyway) and as I approached Reading, the stop marker on screen (the blue circle) and the distance at the top were showing as 4.6 miles.
    It stayed stuck on 4.6 miles for quite a while.
    The actual stop marker was in the correct place though at the end of the platform.

I paused the game to check the objectives and then returned to driving and it had returned to 300yds or so.

I wonder if this was related to something I did a few minutes prior which is as follows.

About 3 or 4 miles away from Reading, I'm slowed down and stopped so a freight train can pass onto the fast line. I zoomed ahead (keyboard controls) so I could snapshot the freight train. When I pressed 3 to return to the outside camera for the train, I briefly got the TSW2 splash screen and was then back into the service at the red light.
    Could that have been the cause for the marker to get stuck?

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

This happens when you get too far away from the train with the free camera. I have had it happen a number of times on Xbox.

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I had this same issue after I lingered in the free cam to watch another train and after returning to the cab view via a loading screen several things had changed. The lights had gone out on my loco and the distance stopped updating, just like you had.