1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gwe Sound And End Of Service Issues

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bug Reports' started by Ian1991, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Ian1991

Ian1991 Active Member

So my main issue i get regularly is if i pull an outside view on the HST, 50% of the time when i go back into cab view it keeps the outside noise.....very annoying.

Also when i have reached my destination reading/paddington......the bar tells me my achievements etc but then the service bar top left corner dissapears.......so I dont know when the train is next due to depart, very annoying!
    It would be useful to have a button to exit that service then can go back into the seat and see when it departs? As i spend alot of time trying to find a reasonable departure.

• Upvote Upvote x 2
  2. Th3Fl4mIng

Th3Fl4mIng Member

Know what you mean regarding the sound issue. It's quite annoying, what i do is save my services very often and once it appears I'll simply restart the game.

3. DANNYBOY2487

DANNYBOY2487 Active Member

cause you need to walk from that cab to the other cab

4. 333talgo

333talgo Well-Known Member

Yes, it's a very annoying problem. Not only happen on the HST, in fact, I think it's happening on all trains. It's very remarkable with Talent 2 too, for example. This problem, together with the floating seats, is for me one of the main issues of the game.

I hope they can fix both.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  5. 333talgo

333talgo Well-Known Member

Well, the sound issue is still there after the update.......I hope it can be fixed in the future

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  6. class350

class350 Member

Both the seats and sounds are affecting me too, havn't played in months.