Halloween Sale Now Live

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TrainSim-Dmitri, Oct 29, 2019.

1. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. jetgriff

jetgriff Well-Known Member

well I moaned about no specials on TSW stuff, and here we have some.. Well done all, having been creating routes for TS for 10 years I know it's hard to please everyone.
    Any way, I did not want Tyne Tees, to much freight...
    So I have purchased West Somerset and the Class 33 (I worked on 33's from Weymouth to Bournemouth when I was a guard so looking forward to it).
    I did not really want a preserved line but know without money coming in we can not expect much coming out..
    So keep up the work at TSW it's a good product and ideas..

3. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

It's a litte bit strange. I have every DLC but TSW shows me a red dot besides the shop (ingame) and offers me the Class33 ... but I purchased this already and it's shown with the green checkmark, too. The red dot doesen't vanish either.

4. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

After resisting ever since its first release, I bought the Amtrak SW 1000R pack for $14.99 on the Halloween sale. My inability to drive passenger runs (okay -- I'm also too lazy to learn how and detest humiliation) will keep me out of the Cab Car, but I'm really enjoying the switcher's scenarios and sessions. Yes, the yard's 5 MPH speed limit requires patience, but I have plenty of that and really enjoy the constant effort to maintain that slow pace while testing just how many 1/10ths I can add to it without suffering a penalty by minutely adjusting brakes and throttle..
    Coupling also requires patience to avoid whatever the error that requires a brake reset is called: another challenge.
    Those who love piling up points should adore driving these activities. For the Keystone Cutting scenario alone, I received 16,377 of them!
    Get it now, folks!

• Like Like x 3