Has Anyone Here Watched Usa Vs Wales World Cup

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by driverwoods#1787, Nov 22, 2022.

1. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Watched the USA vs Wales World cup match from 14:00-16:00 EST On Fox SPG NEC Oakville Harlem Line LIRR and Horseshoe Curve Local Time UK GMT 19:00-21:00 Germany Switzerland France Time CET 20:00-22:00? That match I described as a London Derby in EPL since it can be explained as Christian Pulisic vs Aaron Ramsey Original Team Arsenal and North London Derby Arsenal Matt Turner vs Tottenham Hotspurs Gareth Bale. For the USA vs England my EPL match descitipion does happen this time Pulisic English Premier League Chelsea vs Man UTD Marcus Rashford

• Like Like x 1
  2. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

I’m lost

• Like Like x 2
  3. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

Maybe Driverwoods had his friends Jack and Daniel round to watch the match with him :) It might be a similar situation with me for the England USA match on Friday (except it will Glen and Mr Fiddich in my case).

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  4. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

I think it's probably best not to hand pick individual players from any international team and pair them with players on the other team. Could easily get lost in the actual game...

• Like Like x 1
  5. andrewandjane66

andrewandjane66 Well-Known Member

Waited my whole life to watch Wales play in the World Cup. Not impressed by the first half but we improved greatly once Kieffer Moore came on. Ry'n ni yma o hyd!

• Like Like x 1
  6. driverwoods#1787

OK, then and your star player Bale scored in the 2nd half.

7. driverwoods#1787

Good point and I also follow EPL that's why I have that format National Team then Clubs. If they belong on an EPL team then the team they play on post the social media post on that player

8. ARuscoe

True, but when they're playing for their national team that should go out the window. It maybe doesn't but it should

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist Well-Known Member

And you really, really, really don't need to list the time-zones of specific in-game routes in a thread about the World Cup (completely unrelated to trains).

I know you like to say you post in a "formal" manner, but your punctuation and grammar are terrible so it just comes out like an unreadable word-salad. Not to mention a large part of the post being completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand. And yet you then go and put spoiler tags around things that are in no way a "secret", like what the acronym of a route would be if it merged with another one.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  10. driverwoods#1787

11. ARuscoe

Well at he moment most clubs who those players would normally play for are "on a break" so they have nothing of their own to report on (unless it's the collapse of Man Utd), so reporting on their players doing well elsewhere keeps up their social media income.
    But let's not forget that many clubs would sell those players in a heartbeat if they thought they'd get enough money for them

• Like Like x 1