Having Trouble With The Ac4400cw

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by patty_beats, May 29, 2021.

1. patty_beats

patty_beats New Member

Hi, so I bought TSW 2 right when it came out, primarily for the SPG and AC4400CW. This loco hasn’t worked properly at all since I bought the game. I set it up properly every time, remembering each and every step from the introduction, and yet it won’t turn a wheel AT ALL, no matter WHAT scenario I’m doing OR if I’m doing a timetable mission. Can anyone help debunk this?

2. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

It sounds to me like the rest of the consist may be the problem. Did you ensure that both your lead loco and your trailing loco (and rear DPUs if applicable) are set up correctly? You can use the excellent table by breblimator as a reference or try my video tutorial on it (blue link in my signature). Let me know if this is not the problem and we can try troubleshooting further :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. patty_beats

patty_beats New Member

Will do! Thank you very much for the response! As soon as I load up the game in a little, I’ll be sure to take at look at what you said again!

if I have further problems, I can send you a DM. Does that sound good to you?

4. Lamplight

Feel free to do that. If you‘re still having problems, I‘m happy to help you out as best I can :)

5. patty_beats

patty_beats New Member

Hello! Apologies for taking so long to respond I haven’t been online. I did what you said and watched your tutorial and it works great now!

6. Lamplight

Happy to hear that! I‘m glad that I could help :)

7. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

1: -in the front locomotive. 1, F3, F6. 2: - In all locomotives. 5, F2, 6. First, the start, exclusively in the locomotive in front. you go back to the beginning at 9 (exit) and enter low speed in that, and all other locs, or it won't work.

8. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

If your problem is booting, try booting uphill. 1: - sets the independent brake to 100% and the automatic brake to 10%. you put the regulator on fly 5 and wait for it to reach max. rotations. when it reaches the max. fully release the independent and then gradually release the automatic. I hope you find it useful.