PS5 Headlight Bug

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by kelemenlk, Sep 24, 2026 at 10:06 PM.

  1. kelemenlk

    kelemenlk Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2019
    Messages:
    115
    Likes Received:
    65
    Just found another bug on the LNER AZUMA I have to keep turning the headlights on every time I stop at the station on some of the services like I said about the tail light issue yesterday some of the services I turn on the headlights at a start of a service but when you leave the Station headlights turn off so you have to keep turning them on every single station you see what I mean and this is ever since the last update, it’s only minor I can put up with that, but I hope there’s a fix this I shouldn’t have to keep turning the headlights on and off it’s on some of the services on East Coast mainline route Peterborough Doncaster

    And also it’s on the Airedale and Wharfedale lines I hope there’s gonna be a fix Cause I Shouldn’t have to keep turning on The headlights after every single station, they should just stay on And this is on PlayStation 5 that’s with the random Behaviour event turned off train faults are turned off signal delays are turned off temporary speed limits are turned off the Head code for the service is 1A01 and it’s the Service that starts at Doncaster and you drive it towards Peterborough And the service starts at 05:36
     

    Attached Files:

    Last edited: Sep 24, 2026 at 10:17 PM

Share This Page