Heavy Glitches In Rsn!

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Railmaster, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Railmaster

Railmaster Well-Known Member

When I go on a train in the TSW after work, I like to have a beer. The programmers at DTG see it similarly when programming. Otherwise I can not explain the following ...:

The distance display (upper left corner) is incorrect in many tasks. That means, sometimes it stops, decreases, then increases again. It may be a mislink to the target marker indicator (blue). I have often observed this elsewhere ...

Then I drove a freight train that didn't want to start. Ok, a long train, two locomotives? I switched on the banking comm. Now the train started, but the outside of the train was neither long nor did it have a second locomotive ...

Now I'm driving a train set consisting of seven (7!) Locomotives! For fun I activated the banking comm again and the train went off like a rocket! Yeah- this makes fun! ...

In another task, it was rainy, but the wiper could not be activated ...

Have now 50% of the journey and I'm curious to see what else awaits me here !?

Some other addons not only have such glitches, but serious bugs. But the RSN programmer must have done that after work and a few beers. This is really embarrassing! Beer is ok, but we all have to do our job well!

Reports on, can anyone further confirm?

2. Trenomarcus

Trenomarcus Well-Known Member

Distances are wrongly computed "as the crow flies" in-game, that's why you see it decreasing/increasing...

• Like Like x 1