Heavy Haul And Tsw2020

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Snowopolis, May 15, 2020.

1. Snowopolis

Snowopolis New Member

I purchased TSW Heavy Haul a few years ago. Recently, I picked up Long Island RR and CalTrain. Is there a way I can move the CSX Route to the TSW2020 that has all the other routes? They're both TSW, but have installed as separate apps. Not a big deal, but I'm a neat freak and this two app thing is triggering my OCD!!

I purchased everything from the Microsoft Store if that matters.

Thanks.

2. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Heavy haul was teleased before TSW was announced for consoles, the question as been asked many times, matt has already said the console wouldnt be able to handle the current HH, and would basically have to re-do the whole route for it to work on console

3. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

Well... to answer your question.... I have had a look at the PC, which has TSW on it with Heavy Haul - but this was a download from Steam.

I am not an expert on this myself... but I suspect that it doesn't matter if you bought your DLC from MS Store, or Steam. Heavy Haul should really just be "a bit of DLC", like everything else. So... maybe, if you uninstall everything, then install your TSW 2020, and then do the Heavy Haul bit last, then maybe your TSW 2020 installation will recognise your original Heavy Haul package as just "additional DLC".

But it is just a maybe. It's likely that nobody really knows for sure, as testing this sort of thing isn't likely to be a priority for anyone, because it is just an installation issue.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  4. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Have you submitted a support ticket?