Hello From Philly!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Nicholette Casey, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Nicholette Casey

Nicholette Casey New Member

Hey there! My name is Nikki. Recently discovered Train Simulator and serious happy with the fact I can operate the local rail lines in my area. The North Jersey Coast Line is sentimental to me because I was raised in NJ near the Aberdeen-Matawan Station and I use to go there a lot to railfan NJ Transit. Of course, I have the NJCL for the game but I also have the Morristown Line and the Corridor from NYC to Philadelphia. I eventually would like to see more SEPTA stuff make its way into the game. I have also been working on custom scenarios for the NJCL/MEL maps, many for the Arrow III MUs.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Guest

Welcome :)

3. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Hi Nikki and welcome to the forums glad to have you here.

4. DeanO55

DeanO55 Member

Ah from the home town of the fresh prince of bell air. lol.
    Welcome aboard . Hope you have fun here.

5. Lawjester

Lawjester Well-Known Member

Welcome, I in know way want to ruin the mood, but just to inform you that DTG has had lots of trouble obtaining a SEPTA, MARC, and MBTA license. I’m not saying that it won’t happen, but it’s a slimmer chance on getting it unless it comes unbranded or free (DTG doesn’t do free though).

6. John Murphy

John Murphy Well-Known Member

I've seen some of your videos of the Septa regional rail system on Youtube. I too am a big fan of Septa (Marcus Hook is my local station). However the old poorly detailed Trenton line is probably the only Septa service you'll ever operate on this game, since Septa has shot down DTG multiple times on content licenses. Plus, I don't think DTG is really interested in anything around Philly because of that, so yeah. Maybe we'll get the Atlantic City Line at some point, but I'm even doubtful about that.

7. Farmer_C

Farmer_C Well-Known Member

Hello Nikki, and a warm welcome from me as well. Nice to have you aboard!