Hello From Rrmods!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Aaron C, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Aaron C

Aaron C New Member

Howdy everybody! Just joined the forums here. Huge fan of Dovetail! I'm with a team at RRmods-rw that's dedicated to Railworks. Shout out to the developers of both Railworks and Train Sim World. You guys rock! Thanks for creating a wonderful hobby for the community.

If I can be of any assistance to anyone in the future pleas let me know!

Aaron C
    http://www.rrmods-rw.com/

• Like Like x 2
  2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Hello Aaron welcome to the forum glad to have to here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. StratPlayer62

StratPlayer62 Well-Known Member

Hi Aaron. I own your UP GP-40 locomotive, it is certainly a well done product and amazingly life like in operation.

The downside is the work you have to do to use it in the game, it isn't too difficult, but can be a bit of a pain to do especially if you don't have a lot of time like I often do. If you could work with DTG to make this a regular DLC that is part of the game I think you would have a really winning product!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Aaron C

Aaron C New Member

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'd be more than happy to work with DTG on any future projects. We have a lot of improvements we're making with the next releases.

5. StratPlayer62

I'd love to see your products something you can buy through Steam and just instantly be a part of the game like other products are.

• Like Like x 2
  6. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

I have to echo what others have said - fantastic products, but unless you are your own scenario builder or enjoy quick drive - they gather dust in one's collection. Like StratPlayer62 states - a partnership with DTG and distribution through steam or even development of scenarios that use your great products via your web-site would go a long ways in helping your sales.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TrainSim-Luke

TrainSim-Luke Well-Known Member

Hi there. Welcome to the forums! :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Aaron C

Aaron C New Member

Thank you all for the feedback, it's safe to say we've learned a lot from our first locomotive product launch for Railworks and scenarios is on the list of improvements. We're looking forward to releasing more content and would be more than happy to team up with DTG.

• Like Like x 2
  9. StratPlayer62

If you would be willing to at least write scenarios for your products it would really help, and I for one would certainly be interested in buying more of your products. I think you have the most lifelike locomotive I've ever used on either TSxx or TSW.

• Like Like x 1
  10. gazz292

gazz292 Well-Known Member

Use RW Tools to swap out loco's in you're existing scenarios,

i use it all the time to change the stock loco's for the vR expert line ones i own, it's just a few clicks to clone the route, then change the loco or the entire train to be you're favourite version....
    i do find that i need to open the cloned / changed scenario in the train simulator scenario editor once, do something like swap the direction of a single coach, then save it, and the menu will show the correct loco... might be something i'm missing in RW Tools to do that, as if i dont, then the old loco is still shown on the menu you select the scenario to drive.

11. 52_Western

52_Western Active Member

Welcome to the forums, Aaron!
    Hope you enjoy your time here! :)