Hello From The Ts Black Hole

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by SAR704, Aug 28, 2020.

1. SAR704

SAR704 New Member

So just to reconfirm, I am not actually a troll. I actually still use TS as I am interested in recreating Australian scenery/landscapes in this game. I was interested in running a CNG powered metro bus on rails for a while, but the development grinded to a halt due to several inconveniences.
    Here's a couple of not so great screenshots from the last two years. Tuscan_150119_01.jpg WYS2_290617_01.jpg

The stop sign isn't the best piece of work, but I might have been tired when texturing it. I think it got fixed the day after I captured it. I know how to create lofts, and buildings. But I do use a prehistoric method admittedly. I am not into high detail objects, and I don't tend to use LODs. So what you see is what you get with anything I've created over the years. I am yet to release anything for TS, but that does not mean I am against such a concept.

And hi of course.

2. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Looking good, feels very Australian. Just a small point, should the sign in the first picture read STOP.

3. SAR704

SAR704 New Member

Well of course. It was inspired by The Simpsons about 12 years ago, when I created the texture.

So as an unconfirmed DTG forums troll, I will mention that the above route is no longer being worked on. I have something a little more arid in the early stages of development.

(Edited to correct typo)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 1