Steam Helping Hand

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by LocomotiveFan#6218, Sep 26, 2026 at 3:22 AM.

  1. LocomotiveFan#6218

    LocomotiveFan#6218 New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2026
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    8
    I was wondering if someone can give me a little hand with tips of the games. I just recently got a brand new gaming PC and after waiting for so long, I was finally able to start playing the Train Sim World Series yesterday, starting with Train Sim World 2, and so far I’m already have a blast with it! :)

    But there are some things I’m having trouble with and I could use a little help with some tips on the controls. Yes, I did get the hang with the controls, but there are some parts that I can’t figure out which button to press. For example, I’m currently playing Spirt of Steam free roam and I started my location at Crewe South Engine Shed. When I leave the yard, I somehow can’t pass the red signal.

    I do know that your supposed to set a path on the map screen and the signal will turn green and it will eventually let you through, but somehow no matter what I do over which button I press on my controller or keyboard, I still can’t get through the signal. Even when I tried contacting the signal option, the signal still wouldn’t change.

    Is there something I’m doing wrong? Is there an option setting It need to change?

    Since I’m new to the Train Sim World Series, I could use a little help with this problem and some tips.

    Please and thank you.
     

Share This Page