Hi There!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Buynot, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Buynot

Buynot Well-Known Member

Hello everyone!
    I've been on the forums for a few months now but I never bothered to introduce myself until now.
    I have had a love for trains for as long as I can remember, and I am a major steam locomotive enthusiast (I also like early diesels too). My favorite steam locomotive type would have to be the a tie between the Nickel Plate Road Berkshires, and the Southern Pacific Mountain types. I live in southern California, so I've always been around Amtrak's Pacific Surfliner as well as other commuter rail systems like the Coaster and Metrolink. I have a Youtube channel (the name of it is the same as my username on here) where I discuss all things train related. I have been playing Train Simulator for a while now, and I have really come to enjoy the community here! It's such a great place for rail fans to come and talk with each other. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to get a chance to talk with you guys! :D
    Screenshot_Sherman Hill_41.09032--104.98602_13-00-28.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum glad to have you here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Farmer_C

Farmer_C Well-Known Member

Hi Buynot and many thanks for your introduction. Nice to have you aboard. A warm welcome from me as well.