1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi There!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Buynot, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Buynot

Buynot Well-Known Member

Hello everyone!
    I've been on the forums for a few months now but I never bothered to introduce myself until now.
    I have had a love for trains for as long as I can remember, and I am a major steam locomotive enthusiast (I also like early diesels too). My favorite steam locomotive type would have to be the a tie between the Nickel Plate Road Berkshires, and the Southern Pacific Mountain types. I live in southern California, so I've always been around Amtrak's Pacific Surfliner as well as other commuter rail systems like the Coaster and Metrolink. I have a Youtube channel (the name of it is the same as my username on here) where I discuss all things train related. I have been playing Train Simulator for a while now, and I have really come to enjoy the community here! It's such a great place for rail fans to come and talk with each other. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to get a chance to talk with you guys! :D
    Screenshot_Sherman Hill_41.09032--104.98602_13-00-28.jpg

• Upvote Upvote x 2
  2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum glad to have you here.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  3. Farmer_C

Farmer_C Active Member

Hi Buynot and many thanks for your introduction. Nice to have you aboard. A warm welcome from me as well.