How Do I Get Content Purchased From Steam To Show Up?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by andy.robins, Dec 24, 2018.

1. andy.robins

andy.robins New Member

Hi all,
    I have been a train sim user since the first release but 2019 has me beat!
    I have just purchased the class08 diesel shunter from steam but I can't seem to see it in the scenario editor.
    In fact in general I only seem to see a very limited set of assets available in the route and scenario editors.
    Is there a way I can pick from all installed add-ons and content when creating a new layout?

AndyRo

2. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

I take it that you have looked in the DTG and the RSC tabs in the right hand flyout and ticked the relevant boxes.

3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Have a look at this page
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=561594427
    On the third screenshot of the scenario editor (rather than menus) you can see how to add content that is NOT generally provided straight with the route you've selected. If you find the original provider of the 08 you want FIRST it will be quicker to find it from the options as sometimes it can be complicated, for example the standard HST is in the DTG, Kuju or OXPAD folders, but the buffered HST is in the Oovee folder

If you're doing this for a workshop scenario then make sure everything you add is available in the steam store (so no special reskins etc) otherwise it will kick it out