How Do I Turn On Lights Inside Dbpbzfa Cabs For Passengers

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by gfysps4gaming, May 14, 2021.

1. gfysps4gaming

gfysps4gaming Member

hello there folks let me talk to u i have just got the new German train route for PC & PS4 and i cant get the PBpbzfa cabs to turn its lights on for the Passengers they all in the dark i press the button where i says cab couches up to turn on but nothing happens it does this fine when on the DBpbzfa end of the train but if i take a other train hooked up to the DBpbzfa's it dont turn the lights on i even when go to the DBpbzfa end to try turn them on but nothing could someone please help me out on how to turn on the lights so i get a better feeling game it dont look good as i livestream the game and one of the world's best you tubers for TSW2

2. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

Normally the lights turn on if you use the coach lights switch in the dosto cab car (it's on the dash in front of you by the cab light), failing that, there's a panel in each coach on the wall by the corridor between coaches which has light buttons that pertain to that coach only, so you have to go through every one.

3. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

The issue here is the BR 112, which apparently inherited the same fault from its parent BR 143 model- the train lights switch simply doesn't work. When the engine is a 146 it works fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. grob-e

grob-e Well-Known Member

To turn the train Lichts in from the 112 , just Hold the trainline-sqitch (Zugsammelschiene) for some seconds in on-posituon and then turn the train-lights-switch to on.

• Helpful Helpful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. gfysps4gaming

gfysps4gaming Member

thanks for the reply buddy i got them working it just takes a post i seen to work it out lol cheers anywayz