How Save Game Will Look Like

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by gallifillo, Sep 4, 2022.

1. ht-57

ht-57 Member

TYVM for reminding me, Its been some time since I've checked my "Vernometer"!

• Like Like x 2
  2. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Well it is still working but seems to come and go. Don't think it likes it if you Alt-Tab from the app, i.e. TSW3, to look at something else and I had to re-hook after tabbing back.

Oh and re "Vernometer"...

Engine Stats
    Locomotive Type Hours in type
    SD70ACE 1.7
    ES44 21.4
    P42 1
    GP402 2.1
    SD402 2.7
    SD452 4.2

Other Stats
    Catagory Accural
    Total Sim Hours 37.8
    Total Engineer Hours 33.1
    Stopped at Red Hours 4.1
    Est Miles as Engineer 659
    Total Kiloton Miles 3256.7
    Hrs Overspeed 1.2
    Fuel Used 5309.4
    Total MPG 613.4
    Max Excessive Speed MPH 60
    Reds Passed 3
    Total Derails 0
    Broken Couplers 1
    Cars Humped 203
    Shift F5s 0

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  3. March Hare

March Hare Well-Known Member

It didn't work for me tonight... But I shut down my PC, rebooted, and it worked second time round. Probably the mod, like so many, is a bit unreliable (yet more reliable than TSW).

So, yes, I decided to give this another go. Started my next journey mode scenario on Bakerloo, continuing where I left off many months ago in TSW2. Saved at the first station stop, and will see what happens when I reload it, maybe tomorrow.

Something I noticed about this scenario: it's not only raining, as it always has, but there is now lightning. Looks good to be honest.

But this save game... Who knows if it will reload without the dreaded signal bug. I hope not. I haven't had much luck lately, encountering the bug more again or crashing.

When they introduce a stable save game feature, I'll be using it often along a route and crashes will be more bearable.

4. zacheryfrevert

zacheryfrevert New Member

Yes, it was really interesting. The save game feature is important because I often have to do other things when I play. Like, go to the store or something like that, so saving is really useful. The game was buggy when I played Diablo II: Resurrected at launch. I couldn't save, and it took me a long time to get through one level. Also, there was a time when an important game item fell outside the textures. I had to go online to yesgamers.com to exchange one of my game items for the one I needed so the game would let me go to the next level. It was pretty hard.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2022