How To Change The Way?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by macs145000, Jun 21, 2018.

1. macs145000

macs145000 Member

Hello everyone I have a doubt someone of you can tell me and explain how you can change the way you can with the map and the other through the free camera but I really do not know how to do it exactly if someone could give me a explanation of how to change the way it would be of great help to the hour by example if the error of the red signal appears try to change the route either by the map or by the free camera for the truth obnestamente I have never tried it serious of great help.

2. TrainSim-Luke

TrainSim-Luke Well-Known Member

Hello macs145000

You can change some switches by clicking on them in the map view. However some switches you can't control.

3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

If you go into map view you can click on some junctions and the path switches
    If you're in camera view there may be a switch handle on the junction that you can click on and this will switch the junction
    Many junctions are automatic and cannot be manually changed.

4. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Guest

The switches you can change are shown by having a little lever next to them too. If there's no little switch lever, its an automatic junction. When you click on a changeable junction in map view, give it a second or so to switch over.. theres a bit of a delay, as there would be with the time it takes for the points to switch over :)