How To Download And Use Liveries On Creator Club

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by GoldenTicket420, Mar 16, 2022.

1. GoldenTicket420

GoldenTicket420 Well-Known Member

I had to make this video because I've been getting questions literally everyday since the Creator Club came out.

I too had my fair share of struggles until I started to figure everything out and I'm hoping this video will help a lot of the newer players as well as the people who are just simply lost like I was.

Video here :

If anyone needs any help or have any more questions please feel free to comment below the video that way it makes it easier for me to help more people at once. You can find my YouTube channel here : GoldenTicket

Metro-North Harlem Line is going to release tomorrow. I'm so excited what are your thoughts?

2. laciemouse

laciemouse New Member

How do you use the liveries for the trailers? :-D the loco’s I knew :-D

• Like Like x 1
  3. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

For the wagons it's random

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  4. GoldenTicket420

GoldenTicket420 Well-Known Member

Yeah as far as I know the M7 and M3 you could change those liveries in this scenario planner and select your downloaded skin from there and the wagons which actually is a good video for do that on of course only if I figure that out pick a random for the most part that I can tell.

I will do more research on everything creators Club to get a better update when it's live or running again

• Helpful Helpful x 1