How Would This Game Run On A Ryzen 5600g Or 5700g?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by smokeyjoe, Nov 30, 2021.

1. smokeyjoe

smokeyjoe New Member

I'm looking to move from PS4 to PC gaming, but still need to build the PC first; and with GPU market what it currently is, wondering if I can make do with an iGPU until hopefully the cryptomarket crashes or something.

Does anyone have any experience here? For reference I've read a 5700G is about equivalent to a GT 1030. Of course it's not gonna be great, but wondering if it would at least be an upgrade over the PS4 or PS4 Pro.

2. giogurto_grande

giogurto_grande Active Member

Hello!
    I used a GT 1030 for a few months last year and AFAIR it struggled to keep TSW 2 smooth even at lowest settings. It was not an enjoyable experience for me, I decided to stop playing until I got a better GPU. I can't say whether a PS4 would perform better though, I have never owned a console.

But hey! It all depends on what's acceptable to you. When I was a kid I didn't mind playing GTA 3 at 10-20 FPS, but now my eyes can't stand less than 40FPS in games.

My advice would be not to bother with integrated graphics at all if you want to have a good experience with TSW 2.
    Cheers, hope it helps.

3. smokeyjoe

smokeyjoe New Member

Thanks. Not the answer I wanted to hear but it is what it is :)

4. sugondese

sugondese Member

No get a rtx 3090