Hud Speedo Update

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by paul.tuc, Sep 8, 2020.

1. paul.tuc

paul.tuc New Member

Is there any chance we can have the HUD speedo updated such that there are more markers on it. What I mean is if you look at the Bakerloo line there is a lot of speed limit at 20 mph and yet the HUD speedo markers do not match the real speedo markers and have no real markers for 20mph or even 5 mph.

Can we have the HUD speedo match at least the markings on the real speedo for all routes ?

Surely this cannot be too difficult to implement ?

• Like Like x 4
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Excellent suggestion. It has been pointed out a few times now that no apparent logic has been used when selecting where the major divisions are on the speedometer and there are always too few of them as you say.

Matching the real speedometer would be a good place to start.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Bring back the old HUD or have the option to select it would be better. The old HUD is still superior IMO.

4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I fully support this. Someone suggested the HUD Speedometer should mirror the Speedometer of the train you are actually driving. I think this would be a worthwhile update to the game. But in addition to that, replace the red lozenge denoting track speed with a red line crossing the Speedometer to make the maximum permitted speed easier to determine.

• Like Like x 4