Fishing Sim World Hunters Equipment Pack

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by frailkrazykev, Dec 18, 2018.

1. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Why on the facebook feed is this advertised at £4.99 but on xbox store it is £8.99 please fix as if it should be 4.99 are you or microsoft going to refund everyone who has already paid 8.99 for it.
    Should it be £4.99 if so please advise Microsoft to change price in their store.
    Please note this is now being sorted it was an error in the Microsoft store and will be fixed shortly.
    If you have already purchased dovetail say to contact Microsoft for a refund then repurchase at correct price once sorted.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  2. Tez ADI

Tez ADI Member

Never heard of it.. is it on xbox aswell or just pc??

3. frailkrazykev

On all platformms it released yesterday for £4.99 however in the xbox store it is 8.99 Dovetail are aware of this and say they are working with Microsoft to fix it.

4. frailkrazykev

This is now in the ingame store at 4.79 however is still showing on Xbox store for 8.99 sort it Dovetail you now have three differing prices for the same add on as on facebook you say would be 4.99

5. smittyj8590

smittyj8590 New Member

in the pack.... the lures only show constant and constant slow.... there is no stop and go or twitch for the lures that support these retrievals. i still catch fish with them i just think they would be more attractive to the fish if you could retrieve them in variation.... i play xbox1 not sure if all platforms are experiencing the same issue

6. frailkrazykev

Yeah i have just noticed this as well