I Am Dissatisfied With This Game.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by razor170#2406, Dec 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Railfan1985

Railfan1985 Well-Known Member

Blacknred81 things have calmed down:)

2. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

All of the ICE 3 service on wuzburg result in a memory crash for me. And every steam seam service ending at crewe as well so im not complaining about 20-1000

3. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

I can agree here since the texture glitch was fixed tsw2 was decent for me. When i switched to 3 is when i started having the issues that drove me nuts like low poly trains missing cars in the middle of consist and bad crashes.
    or this happening to trains after completing a service and going back to free roam
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dont get me wrong im glad simulator games have come to consoles and it keeps me from having to build a pc since im a casual gamer but its frustrating with the cost of the game and dlc to have issues that didn't exist before especially when upgrading and playing the same routes.

• Like Like x 2
  4. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Apologies for my late arrival on the scene, I've been away for a couple of days.

Anyway, as much as you've all been battering each other with olive branches, I will lock this one here as the original poster requested it. He also mentioned that he'd posted when at the height of being annoyed - never the best time to take to the keyboard, but we all do it.

Now, because I can't just lock this and let you all go about you day without a lecture please remember that the word "unplayable" has lost its meaning over the years. Rather than meaning "the game won't start" or "crashes any time I press any button at all" it can now mean anything from "this thing is a bit wonky" to "I didn't like that shade of blue". Leaping on those who are using it in the modern sense won't lead to anywhere good.

Equally, please remember that your "unplayable" may be "highly enjoyable" to someone else. They are right. You are right. Your subjective opinion of the game is personal to you and as such is entirely accurate. Nuanced opinions are as rare as comments from those whose opinions can be changed through a forum. Trying to do so will only lead to you becoming slightly less calm. Remain calm, you'll have more fun.

• Like Like x 12
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.