Steam I Can't Seem To Purchase The Free Pack On Steam

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by Folup1372#8582, Sep 28, 2026 at 9:21 PM.

  1. Folup1372#8582

    Folup1372#8582 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2023
    Messages:
    795
    Likes Received:
    615
    Hello, I own TSW5 & TSW6 Free starter Packs on Steam, I tried to download TSW7 free Pack but I had to put in my card information so that it can make the payment of £0.00
    I didn't know why it had to do that, But I put in my card Information anyway, and here's what it gave me: upload_2026-9-28_21-20-56.png
    It keeps on happening for some time now and I don't know how to fix this, any help?
     
  2. ToffeeKat

    ToffeeKat Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2020
    Messages:
    1,392
    Likes Received:
    2,930
    Try clearing steam cache, exit out of steam, restart your pc, sign into steam again and try fresh.
     

Share This Page