Xbox I Seen On Facebook Yesterday Something About Sehs

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by stevenwalker1985, Aug 21, 2022.

1. stevenwalker1985

stevenwalker1985 Well-Known Member

I seen a post on facebook yesterday about sehs, supposedly if you have it for tsw2, u get the free route upgrade? When tsw3 comes out, Is this true? Or nonsense?

2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Yes. Well it's part of the standard and deluxe edition when you buy tsw3. I think when it ports over to tsw3, if you got a regional bundle for example, you don't like pay for it I guess

3. stevenwalker1985

Am still confused sorry.

4. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

If you own SEHS for TSW2 and buy one of the editions of TSW3 which does not include SEHS, you automatically get the TSW3 version too.

For example, if you buy the version of TSW3 which only includes Cajon Pass, and own SEHS for TSW2, you will end up with TSW3 with Cajon Pass and SEHS.

However, if you want both the new routes, you need to pay full price for the 3-pack which includes buying the new SEHS.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. stevenwalker1985

Ah see. Gotcha cheers for that. Understand it now, ta

6. stanciupushing

stanciupushing New Member

It sounds more like nonsense. I don't trust what I see on Facebook. In the last period, when I browsed Facebook, I only saw scams like this, and I don't use it anymore. Even more, I'm thinking of completely deactivating my Facebook account. However, most people now use Instagram, not Facebook. Instagram is much cooler, and you only find truthful information there. Even more, you can easily make money from Instagram. I bought some famoid likes, and I'm trying to increase my followers on Instagram to become an Instagram influencer in some time. I hope I succeed.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2022
  7. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

As Princess Entrapta said, is exactly correct. Not a scam at all, we wanted to make sure that whichever way you upgrade to TSW3 if you own SEHS on TSW2 you get the new version on TSW3. That's all.

Matt.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. david5150

david5150 Well-Known Member

I’m so glad I read this. I own SEHS on TSW2 and I would’ve bought it again when moving over to TSW3. I’ll now buy the German version.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

Hope you enjoy it!
    I ended up getting the full version as in my case it was a reasonable way to get SoS bundled which I had been holding out for a sale on.

• Like Like x 1