Improvements To Improvements

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Trainman525, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Trainman525

Trainman525 Well-Known Member

I think it might be a nice idea to have a spreadsheet published which has a list of published routes and what features they have on them (E.g PIS, working crossing gates, ect). This would be good for players to see what is and isn't included at a glance.

Rows could be the routes and columns could be the preservation improvements, with a tick for released, a neutral for not required (E.g PIS on a freight only route) and a cross for not yet released.

This would improve transparency and help people know which routes have had the upgrades.

Additionally, it would be nice to have a spreadsheet with all reported bugs on it. Each item of DLC would have it's own page and a list of all bugs that require attention. This would allow people to see just how much DTG have to fix, and could prevent repeat reporting.

I am interested to hear others thoughts on this. Thanks for reading!

2. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

I think a little "what route has what" table would be quite helpful for new-ish players expanding their collection, I think this would be quite a good thing to see in general.

• Like Like x 1