In Gwr You Can Not Save The Game.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by macs145000, Dec 12, 2018.

1. macs145000

macs145000 Member

Hi everyone yesterday I was playing with the GWR route using the locomotive 166 I had just finished my second service and I tried to save it but I got an eyelash that said that my progress could not be saved from my game I do not know if I create a new profile so that work to the best is because I already have saved games from other routes, if someone can tell me if you can solve this error that you mention it please.

2. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

There have been saving progress issues with GWR since it first ever released, its a well known issue that has been reported a number of times but still isnt sorted

3. dwa43

dwa43 New Member

Just read this thread same issue as well.

4. InspectorTiger

InspectorTiger Well-Known Member

I had this the other day as well. The game froze for a second or two, so anticipating it might be about to crash (it always seems to know when I'm getting to the end of a long service or scenario just in time to crash), I tried to save. I got the error 'The game could not be saved'. I tried this several more times with the same result.

When I finished the service and started a new one, I was able to save again.