Ind Eighth Avenue Line?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jav8nn, Jul 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. jav8nn

jav8nn New Member

since ive seen that there will be a london underground line in TSW2 i think another good subway route for TSW2 could be the IND 8th Avenue Line (A)(C)(E) (mostly just (A)&(C)) in NYC. the (A) is one of the longest lines in the system i believe and has 2 branches in Queens. The first branch is from Far Rockaway - Mott Avenue and the second is from Lefferts Blvd. Both branches run to 207th Street in Manhattan. There is also a shuttle from Broad Channel to Rockaway Park also. The (C) is the local service that runs from Euclid Avenue to 168th Street during the daytime (during nights the (A) runs local) and the (E) runs from World Trade Center to Jamaica Center in Queens running local in manhattan and express in queens. i think this would be a great route because there is many different scenarios you can have on this route like driving the rockaway park shuttlle, driving the 2 different branches of the (A), Driving the (C), and driving the late night local (A) service. there could also be a (E) shuttle scenario from WTC to 50th or 42nd Streets. there is also a lot of different trains you can use also like the R46 on both the (A) & the (C), the R32s on the (C) & the R160s/R160-Cuomo on the (E) there could also be special DLC like the R42s (even though they are retired), the R179 (even though they don't run anymore either) and maybe in the future the R211s? not only that the scenery on the outside portion of the line like the JFK Airport station, the section of jamaica bay that the A crosses over to get to far rockaway and the far rockaway area itself would be so amazing to see recreated also the 191st, 181st, utica ave, 59th & 34th street stations would be cool to see too but idk if it would ever happen and seeing the way DTG cut alot of the routes in TSW2020 so short i highly doubt that if they do actually make it, it wont be the full route and will most likely be cut halfway through chile...but yeah sorry if this makes no sense or if i included a bunch of irrelevant details i was half asleep when i typed this.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Loyalty

Loyalty Well-Known Member

This would be a beautiful line problem is that has a long journey underground stations at least 45 stations underground with all local Stops. They would have to build all the local stations. Bc the A goes express In the morning thru the evening and local during the overnight hours. But I would love to see the Eighth Avenue line tho.

• Like Like x 2