Introducing Community Challenges (beta)!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TrainSim-Dmitri, Mar 29, 2019.

1. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

CCB_Header.jpg

It’s time to pull together and see what you can do in Train Sim World as a community, launching today is our Community Challenges (Beta)

Every month, we will be setting a target for you to collectively take part in, and if the set goal is reached or exceeded, we will release a reward for everyone to download. The first challenge is…

Drive 4,000,000 Miles (6,437,376 km) between now and 26th April, enough to circle the Earth 80 times!

What will be the first reward?

For our first community challenge, the reward will be an exclusive wallpaper pack, featuring 3 brand new pieces of Train Sim World artwork; the BR Class 166 from Great Western Express, the DB BR 143 from Ruhr-Sieg Nord, and the CSX GP38-2 from NEC New York.

How can I download the rewards?

If the target set by us is reached, the reward can be downloaded from the Dovetail Live website; just select X tab and you will be able to see all the rewards that have been unlocked. The rewards will be available to anyone with a Dovetail Live account, and will always be available to download.

How can I participate?

All you have to do is drive in Train Sim World on any platform, on any route, and in any locomotive, while signed into Dovetail Live, and your miles driven will be recorded and added to the community total.

How can I see our progress?

A Challenge Tracker will be present on the Dovetail Live website that will regularly update as you and the rest of the community drive. There will also be occasional progress update posts on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Cheesypuff2

Cheesypuff2 Active Member

how do i log into dovetail live? the option doesnt appear when i log in now

3. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

When you launch the game you will see a login box for Dovetail Live, once you have done that you will be logged into Dovetail Live. You can log out at the end of every session or just stay logged in. After a period of time it will log you out, all you will need to do is simply log back in when you start the game.