PlayStation Iow 2022 Ps5 Bugs

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Mr heff, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Mr heff

Mr heff Well-Known Member

So far I've found; in order of discovery:

• The route introduction/484 introduction cannot be completed using the immersion control scheme.

• When driving in timetable mode, the horn stopped working after passing Smalbrook Jcn. southbound (this is happening inconsistently).

• Brake release is incorrectly spelled.

• The DSD pedal does not function.

• A shadow remains of the 'reduced power' switch in the 'off' position when turned to 'on'.

• The master key cannot be removed.

• The semaphore distance signals emit green light instead of yellow when at danger.

• On the route selection screen, it says that the route features 'NetworkSouthEast' trains.

• Some shunt signals seem to not work at all at Ryde St. Johns depot.

• When driving from Shanklin in timetable mode, the rear headlights are on instead of the tail lights.

• When arriving at Brading on service 2D37-B_02 (yup, that's what it's actually called), you are given no warning by the previous signal of a red light at the end of the platform.

• I'm hearing random hissing noises, a bit like brakes releasing, at all stations when there is no train there.

• I've been able to pass signals at danger with the signallers permission without pressing the TPWS train stop override button.

• The throttle seems to behave as a notched lever when braking, this seems to contradict the percentage guage next to the throttle. Perhaps this is realistic?

• When cycling through the internal cameras, the camera cannot be moved around when focused on panels and such.

• I'm hearing severe crackling when driving at speed and using the external camera (Pulse 3D headset).

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 1