Euro Fishing Is It Possible To Get A Refund

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by MnMarton, May 16, 2017.

1. MnMarton

MnMarton New Member

I think its not only me not playing because anytime you get a 40kg+ fish on your line it goes to the land 9 out of 10 times and its ridiculous how many other bugs are in this game. It feels like playing a flash game in a Web Browser. This is not what I paid for, not enjoyable. Also sound issues, line issues, groundbait issues(constantly sinking to the infinite?) How would it be possible to get a refund for this?

No, we dont need the "we know x y issue and working on it" sample sentence.

2. titan28

titan28 Active Member

Hey, XB1 player here, I too was fed up and asked for a refund through Microsoft, they said unfortunately you have owned the game too long for us to issue a refund, I posted on here seeing if any of the devs could help, I got one reply from them and it wasnt even to me, it was a reply to something someone had posted in the thread. (https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/no-refund-available.191/#post-1494) I hope you have better luck than I did.

3. ian

ian Member

might be worth giving korda some grieve they are involved with the game

4. NewfieDrool

NewfieDrool New Member

Your contract is with Sony, you can ask them but looking at a previous post where you mention about getting a 100% and show a picture of a big catfish I take it you have played the game a fair bit.
    There was refunds made regarding BF4 Premium and we all remember No Man Sky where a lot of people got refunded by Sony and the other formats as well but they were heavily documented and with a huge player base that complained that put pressure on both developers and Sony.
    Personally and we know there are a few bugs I would hang on to the game and hope at some stage they sort the issues. I did this with BF4 and that took the best part of year to sort out and even then every patch seemed to break the game like sniper pistol, sniper shootguns ( that was funny ), rubber banding, frame drops and I'm dead but I was in cover. I've done the same with Destiny, No Man Sky and a few others and I now flip back to them every now and again.
    Try contacting Sony but ask the question if a refund is made can I purchase the game at a later date.

5. Master110

Master110 Active Member

You ask Sony. They can say yes or no.