Issues In Service Mode

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Markerson, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Markerson

Markerson Member

Hi All

I have come across some issues in Service mode. Firstly everything appears to be fine when selecting a specific service from the options and then completing it and exiting to the menus. However everytime I change services whilst in service mode problems arise.

Whenever I reach the end of a service in either the class 166, or class 43 (haven't tried the class 66) and change services all appears fine to start with but then I get stuck at red signals just outside the final destination, along with all other services. I've also gone into external free camera mode and followed the track to the destination and all signals in and out are red with no services running at all. I also cannot save the game once I change services.

As I say it's easy to quit to menu after each service but it's a bit of a nuisance not being able to change service and continue. Has anyone else spotted this issue or am I missing something obvious?

2. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

It happens from time to time,thee are some services missing, or not enough trains for the time table. It has been reported to dtg just have to wait and see if it get fixed ( just happened to me aswell)