It's Not The First Time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pusser_uk, Jun 18, 2019.

1. pusser_uk

pusser_uk New Member

that I have had some issues with a number of the workshop scenarios where, having selected the scenario in the workshop tab, the "drive" button is greyed out but the "Buy Addons" button is available. I have all the assets to drive these scenarios and indeed if I click to buy the addons, I am told that I can't buy them again. That's fine because I don't want to buy them again, I just want to run the scenario. I have this issue with some workshop scenarios on the Portsmouth Direct Line and the Edinburgh to Glasgow line.
    Has anyone else had this issue and fixed it?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/09a8nm1mdxbs5qt/ts2019_error.jpg?dl=0

2. John Murphy

John Murphy Well-Known Member

I get this issue a lot too, but for me it usually seems to just resolve itself after a restart of the game. But yeah I agree, it is a really stupid bug.

3. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

You're making things difficult for yourself by running scenarios from the Workshop tab. Don't make yourself crazy- look under Career, Standard or FreeRoam where scenarios are listed under the route they use in an alphabetised list (and you can run them from there even if you are missing some of the assets using the F2 dodge). The Workshop tab list, which as far as I can tell isn't in any kind of order, is just there to check dependencies, which it does accurately to be fair, and delete scenarios without exiting TS.

4. pusser_uk

pusser_uk New Member

Thanks for that, I learned something here. I knew about the "Standard" tab but had never actually associated it with the workshop downloads. Many scenarios will run perfectly well from the "Workshop" tab, others won't. Thanks again.