PS5 Köln-aachen Ice And Rain Automatic Brake When Lzb Activated

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by wookesq#2123, Sep 28, 2026 at 7:33 AM.

  1. wookesq#2123

    wookesq#2123 New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2026
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,
    I'm struggling to figure out what I'm doing wrong in the 406 on ICE and Rain. Before departing the first station, I enable AFB, set it to 60 kph, and drive away without issue. I bump the handle to 80 kph when permitted. Still no issue.

    The issue occurs when LZB becomes active. I hear the alert and see the Ü on my HUD. I then move the AFB handle to max. Whenever I do that, the train brakes to a stop. This happens regardless of whether the regulator is at 0 or, say, 60%.

    Obviously, I'm doing something wrong. I've searched the forums, searched Reddit, and I can't figure it out. Anyone have any guidance for me? Thanks.

    E: After about a dozen attempts, I disabled TSW 7's safety systems on by default feature. I booted up the scenario and enabled safety systems manually. I was then able to move AFB to max without the brakes taking over. Not sure if safety systems on by default was actually the problem, but enabling them manually seems to have fixed my issue.
     
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2026 at 7:06 PM

Share This Page