(known Issue) Station Stops

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Zammy Martínez, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

its very annoying picking a service and not knowing where you are stopping from the menu, and once your in service nothing in the menus or anywhere not even departure boards.
    Every other train sim game i see tells you where your stopping or at least has departure boards. Also no blinds on front of the 166s..

2. Zammy Martínez

Due to train knowledge and service knowledge i can anticipate a few of them, like ones that are coming from far places, you know its fast or semi fast, but some of the plain Reading to Paddington or vice verca, there is no way to know what your doing.

Its good and about time you brought blinds to the new dlc coming this month but is it so hard tsw to do se of these things?

3. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

See my modified GWE timetable which includes the platform numbers and the stock used on each service. Highlighted services are class 43 services and underlined services are notable or unique 166 and 66 services.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Zammy Martínez

Gona have a look cheers

5. Zammy Martínez

Is this meant to be a portion of real train services or all of them? Im a little unsure

6. KMAN

KMAN Well-Known Member

What you produced is awesome really helpful and a big improvement on the original!!

Thanks
    Kman

7. volvolover1972

This timetable was provided by DTG back when GWE originally released on PC and it includes all the services that are in the game. The Greenford services are not available on console so any service on there that just goes from Paddington to West Ealing is not on consoles. But other than it's all from the game. Also just a correction to what I said earlier. All the services that highlighted are class 43 HST services that stop at Slough. Any other HST service that doesn’t stop at Slough is not indicated.

8. Zammy Martínez

Ok cool.
    Dont knoe why we cant work the three branch of lines on this route, but tsw just limit us with everything sorry to moan dtg

9. Zammy Martínez

Yeah man very helpful thank you, should be accessible in the game man, would be realistic, which is all i ever want, realism

10. Zammy Martínez

Bro is there one of these timetables for leipzig?

11. volvolover1972

Here are timetables for Leipzig, Ruhr Sieg, and West Somerser. There is no timetable for NEC. I think there is one for LIRR available on a forum somewhere though I can’t find the link for it. Note that these were not made or modified by me.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1