Kuju Folders With Three Subfolders??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jpmackay, Aug 7, 2018.

1. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

I am not sure about the subfolder of Kuju. My question is that I noticed that two subfolders with railsimulatorcore and railsimulator don't have ap files but the third subfolder with RailsimulatorUSAssets does have ap file if need to replace the missing files. My problem is that with one file and probably more files are missing in railsimulatorcore and the file is procedural flora. Now how do I recover the missing files for those two subfolders that don't have ap files?

Your help would be appreciated!

Thank you,

John

2. USRailFan

USRailFan Active Member

Go on Steam Library, right-click, and click "verify local folder integrity" or something like that (it's the bottom or second from the bottom choice, IIRC) This will re-copy any missing stuff as long as it has been installed via Steam. It will also overwrite (reset to "default") any edited rolling stock/routes/scenarios, so make sure to back it up first.

3. TrainSim-Steve

TrainSim-Steve Senior Producer Staff Member

Hi John,

You can find the instructions to verify your files at https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Kn...ow-to-verify-the-integrity-of-your-game-files

If you're still having problems even after following the above instructions, contact our Customer Support Team who will be glad to help you at https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit

Hope this helps.

Best, Steve

4. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

Thanks for your reply, Steve and now is all good.

Thank you,

John