Euro Fishing Le Lac D’or 224 Yards Out And Line Always Snaps

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by LEE WXM 85, Mar 23, 2018.

1. LEE WXM 85

LEE WXM 85 Member

I have been fishing le lac d’or top left side of the map had quite a few fish but when you get a run and it takes you to 224 yards out your line snaps and you can’t do nothing at all to prevent it. And also if the fish goes to the right of were I’m fishing and goes behind the little island with the bridge walkway you can’t do nothing to get it back left you get stuck behind the walkway bridge and again it will snap. I think the reels must only have 224 yards of line which is stupid if the fish can take your line past 224 yards I think this is an issue that needs looking into Dovetail Fishing. And also hooks still need fixing small fish taking big baits and big fish taking the small baits way more than the small fish should be.

2. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

This is an old issue since the AI update back in July '17. The game simply doesn't have the gear , specifically the strength line , to deal with the new insanely out of balance catfish fight AI. Bravo , Le Lac and Waldsee is plain annoying to fish at due to it. I hate fishing those lakes. And even if it doesn't spool you it takes more than an hour real time ( more than 10 hours in-game time ) to land the thing which is completely ridiculous and unrealistic.