Leipzig - Dresden

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by BR430, Dec 16, 2020.

1. BR430

BR430 Member

Leipzig - Dresden

The Leipzig – Dresden line is a double-track electrified main line in Saxony. The from
    Leipzig via Wurzen, Oschatz and Riesa to Dresden was built in 1839 by the Leipzig-Dresdner
    Eisenbahn-Compagnie built as the first German long-distance railway, making it one of the oldest railway lines in the history of the railways in Germany. The route has a total length of 119.3 km and is in
    certain sections are approved at 200 km / h.

I would be very happy if this route would be included in the TS 2021/2022

Best Regards
    BR 430

leipzig - dresden.jpg

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

Seems like a higher-end route in size, this could provide scenario options up and down the path. I am not against it.

3. BR430

BR430 Member

Actually, this is not going to be a high end route. For me, a high end route means such as: Munich - Ingolstadt - Nuremberg or Halle - Erfurt. High-end routes have their own route nowadays :).

Actually, this is not going to be a high end route. For me, a high end route means such as: Munich - Ingolstadt - Nuremberg or Halle - Erfurt. High-end routes have their own route nowadays :).

Leipzig - Dresden is mostly used by local traffic and is partly used by long-distance traffic.