Let's Play Stream - Nov 30th

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by DTG Matt, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Calidore266

Calidore266 Well-Known Member

I got home from work about 15 minutes after the stream ended :(. Watched it and was successfully sold on the 363.

I wish there was a platform-agnostic forum section also. I think that was brought up before and shot down for some reason. Don't remember why.

2. Tank621

Tank621 Well-Known Member

Agreed, everytime something is announced we end up with at least 3 seperate threads discussing the same thing

• Like Like x 2
  3. Monder

Monder Well-Known Member

The general section of forums for non-platform-specific topics needs to be a thing. There are many topics, all platforms can throw opinions to and it shouldn't be stuck in PC discussion (albeit the largest) or cloned across all three sections.

• Like Like x 1
  4. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

I agree but to be fair, Matt already has a general subforum to start this discussion i.e. Dovetail Live Article Discussion in which, unlike the rest of us, he has the ability to start a thread.

Posting in this forum suggests that he only values the opinions of PC players, which I’m sure isn’t true but it gives that impression.

5. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Yes, but this is not a discussion about a dovetail live article.

6. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Considering that he did the stream on an XBox.....

7. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

I merely posted it here because I am not aware of a generic place to post it. I don't post in the other places like announcements and DTL article discussions because those are for the community team to use.

I will talk to them in the New Year and get advice on where such posts should be in future.

I am a very VERY long way from not caring about console players - but if I post it in the Xbox group, the PS and PC players will get upset, and if I post it in the PS group, the Xbox and PC players get upset. There is no win, and since i've always used the PC group in the past, that's why i've stuck here for now. As I say, I will get advice from the team on where to post in the future as I agree this is far from ideal.

Thanks for all your thoughts folks, hope you enjoyed the stream :)

Matt.

• Like Like x 9