PlayStation Lirr Collectables

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Mattty May, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

There are one too many route map jobs on LIRR, which if all were collected would result in 101/100 collectables obtained.

In addition, there are two cones in Sunnyside yard, which can be collected, but have no connection to the LIRR jobs. If these were collected, you’d end up with 103/100 collectables obtained.

I recommend the cones being removed and the route map at Country Life Press being removed as this is on the side of a building you wouldn’t normally see the route map on when operating the train.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2020
  2. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

I believe the cones were collectables on the nec route which also contained the same yard

They did a cut and paste job to bring it into lirr and forgot to remove the nec collectables.

This has been reported many times since the original Tsw 2020 release. Another bug that has never been fixed and just transferred to TSW 2

• Like Like x 1
  3. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Having too many collectables is less of a problem. Doing 100/100 is then a little easier ;)
    But the situation is worse on the RSN route, where the amount of three different collectables is wrong.
    10 Lamps need to be repaired (8 available), 15 hammers shall be found (16 available) and 40 signs (41 available), so you're just lucky to reach 100/100.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Totally agreed. RSN is a real mess.

5. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

The trophy should still unlock even when collecting the leftover NEC ones. Having an extra number on my screen that goes beyond the total doesn't really bother me to be honest. More collectibles is a benefit to those who might have missed one for the trophy.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020