PlayStation Lirr Operations Video. Would You Like There To Be One For Tsw2020 Gameplay?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ixofxiii, Jun 9, 2020.

?
  1. Yes I would!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nah, don't need it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Well-Known Member

So I've noticed through many forums and posts a lot of my fellow players of TSW having issues understanding LIRR operations like the differences between track speeds (displayed on the HUD) and signal speeds (displayed on the trains console. I've also seen many wanting to know about operating the M3 and M7 trains with the ATC on, as well aa the alerter and where said circut breakers are located in each train. I've been thinking for a while now about making a YouTube vid on these issues and operating on the LI in general. So my question is, how many here would find such a vid useful? It will be a long vid as I will be explaining everything as I go along and will be making about three trips (one between hickville and Penn, one between hempstead and Penn and one between Hempstead and Atlantic Terminal, Brooklyn. Not sure about which directions yet), and it will be a "lets play" style of video. I will include timestamps if there's a particular portion you would like to see only and not sit through the entire thing. So let it be known in this thread if you would like such a video and if you have any specific things you want covered about the LIRR in the game, please comment as well and I will try to cover them in said vid. I'm thinking about starting to get everything ready for it sometime next week.

2. matt4president16

matt4president16 New Member

I would like to see this video. I want to play with all of the hud and markers off with ATC and alerter on but not having any signage on the route for line speed limits to compare with ATC limits makes it difficult. Memorizing all the line speed zones seems like a huge task. A video helping with this would be greatly appreciated.