Euro Fishing Live Tournaments

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Satyatex, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Satyatex

Satyatex Member

Hi guys,
    I just started this game a week ago and would like to know if there will be more live tournament rotations available or not? I'd like to get the achievements tied to them if it's not too late...

2. Rail Master

Rail Master Active Member

Oh sorry! You bought a “dead game”! Developers won’t give updates or special tournaments. You can only play Simple tournaments. Thight lines!

3. Satyatex

Satyatex Member

Could u pls explain what simple tournament means? Something similar to the rotation which ended yesterday? Or do u mean single player tournaments only? As I saw there are only a few achievements related to tournaments and they don't require anything special just catchin' a wrong species type or participating. Won't be that difficult if they didn't shut down the tournaments yesterday completely.

4. Rail Master

Rail Master Active Member

Only online tournaments like Hunters Lake tournaments. No special tournaments like Father Day Tournament, only in Fishing Sim World, the new game.

5. Kenshira

Kenshira New Member

Kinda curious my self, I still need manor farm, haven't seen any notice about it being down, but there hasn't been any tournaments going for a few days now.

6. cuffudio

cuffudio New Member

any news anglers?!

7. Satyatex

Satyatex Member

Yes there are. After getting an advise from the support team they re-added all the dlc lakes to the rotation, they r still running so I could get all the 3 achievements there plus caught a few bosses I was hunting for in SP for ages.