Livery Designer- Blueprints

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by chris-penny, Mar 3, 2021.

1. chris-penny

chris-penny Active Member

Blueprints for designs or a workshop. This is where people can post creations for other people to use. A player could click an option, maybe it says 'blueprints', and could browse or search a blueprint, select or search a blueprint. When uploading a livery, the creator must give it a name and add tags, which includes the name of the loco, coach, waggon,etc. Using tags is very usefull as the liveries can be categorised and people could search easily.
    For example:
    I would like a First GWR livery. I would go to the 'blueprints' section, browse for a bit, then search 'First GWR'. Anything with that tag, or a tag similar would come up. I would select the livery, a pop up tab appears asking if I'm sure(I click yes), and the livery is pasted onto my train.
    There are lots of factors to consider; like which liveries are compatible with which train or how a livery can be pasted seperatly on the train(if you wanted a different paint for each carrage, for example.)
    When making the design and uploading it, the uploaded livery will be whatever the creator has done. E.g. Class 377 livery, there are only two coaches with the livery.-that is what will be uploaded and what will pasted.
    This is a very big job and it will be difficult. But being not very creative or good at making liveries(myself personally, I'm sure there are other people in my situation), it would be greate because then we could share everyone's creativity, art and dedication together.

• Like Like x 1